Thursday, September 28, 2017

Ripple Effects


People often ask me why I charge so much less than everybody else for yoga. Yoga is very near and dear to me and I feel like it can help make the world a better place.
Having lost my mother to Cancer at age ten, I have a strong connection with the importance of living a healthy lifestyle. I want to help people take care of their body through physical practice, and their mind through meditation. Our stress levels these days are off the charts, and the trends continue in that direction.
So, I set off to explore why yoga is so expensive. A few obvious answers arose, including the cost of training. Now, it's only fair to say that I am a learning junkie and grab every opportunity I get to learn a new skill for my life's tool box. With that being said, I asked myself…what if? What if I offered affordable training and allowed flexible scheduling? How many more souls could then enter this magical field? The results have been staggering!
Since that time, I have heard from countless yoga peeps how yoga has changed their lives! I am simply humbled to be of service to so many people.
I often wonder about the "ripple effect" of yoga teacher training. These peeps will go out into the world and change lives, one student at a time. I am humbled to play a role in the betterment of humanity. I invite you to come play in my sandbox. You might just find yourself changing the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment