Sunday, March 20, 2016

Coffee or Tea?

In an effort to live a healthier lifestyle, I've been trying to drink more tea. This, naturally, has been the biggest challenge during morning coffee time. 



I find I'm a creature of habit, as we most are. It occurs to me that perhaps the ritual of morning coffee is what I seek. That familiar tasty coffee bean twirling around my toungue. Delightful. 

So I set out to start a new morning ritual. After much thought and contemplation, I created a night stand tea station. Last night I set off for dreamland with a child like excitement about rousing in the morning to tea for me. I woke this morning to my morning tea dutifully waiting for me. It was perfect. 

Giving up coffee is one small step to living a healthier life. Hopefully one day I'll come to look forward to my morning tea. 

It came with one unexpexted perk. I moved my phone from my night stand to the desk to avoid catastrophe. As a result, I lounged a bit before hunting and pecking on my iPhone this morning.  Perhaps my next conquest?


No comments:

Post a Comment