Thursday, November 20, 2014

To PC or not to PC?

Hi All.  Welcome to my blog.  I must admit that I'm both excited and unsure about what this blog may grow into.  But this much I know...I want it to be a place where I can express my random thoughts with ease.  To do this, I have decided not to spend too much time combing through these expressions for grammatical errors, so should you happen upon them, please know that they are not of great concern to me. 


To PC or not to PC? Don't we all have those thoughts that we hesitate to share? The rules of Social Media can be inhibitive of the things we might have said in the intimacy of a face to face conversation.  This is the hue behind this blog.  I will go there.  I will say it. Perhaps you were already even thinking it? 


So let the blogging begin! And if I happen to offend you, please find a PC blog that will put a smile on your face.  Know that I love you and want you to be happy!


Michelle Rae
www.poweredgeyoga.com

3 comments: