Thursday, September 28, 2017

Why I love Facebook


Why do I love Facebook? Peeps are often hating on Facebook, so I thought I would take a moment to share why I love Facebook. It is kinda like life, but on a much smaller scale. The people you spend time on will spend time on you. 

Relationships I’ve made with friends that live far away have flourished. I now have vacation spots all over the country. I can reconnect with people that were previously in my life and fell away. It is a great social tool to arrange in person plans and parties. I can watch my nieces and nephews grow up, no matter how far away they live. I can show interest in interesting people. 

Facebook is kinda like a really fun cocktail party. It is not the place to unload all of your troubles. Facebook peeps are not therapists. Those who need to connect on a deeper level with their peeps may benefit from sending a private message, rather than a public post. Would you just suddenly shout out your woes at a cocktail party? Probably not. 

Like anything in life, it is up to you to create the world you want to live in. Want upbeat, positive peeps in your life? Look at your friends list. Do they add joy to your life or drain you with negativity? Choose wisely. Unfollow the haters. Comment on those who inspire you. Inspire someone else. It will all find its way back to you. You receive the energy you put out there. Vibrate at a higher level and you’ll soon surround yourself with those who do, too. ? 

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment